Another free label post to help you with your guest toiletry organisation – my latest obsession, I’m afraid. I’ve been obsession over the jars to put them in, what type of toothbrushes to buy (decided for bamboo, but they aren’t in these photos as they haven’t been delivered yet) and whether to buy bath robes and slippers for the guest bathroom. I know, I’m going all Martha Stewart (in a random sort of way), but can’t help myself. Anyways, hope you can find a use for these!
PLEASE NOTE: while the photographs show the labels with a monogram, the supplied files come with a “with love” graphic instead, to avoid the complex issue of different initials.
A word about jars
I designed these labels to be used with apothecary jars (whether coloured or transparent glass) of 250ml, 100ml and 30ml. They can however be applied to a wide variety of jars and I trust your ingenuity to find some other interesting containers as well.
Should you want to purchase these jars, I got mine on eBay, from this seller (you will notice they have some clear glass jars too): Wiltronics Research.
How to apply labels
- Print the required designs on a nice thick stock. I used a art textured paper, but you may want to use waterslide decals for water resistant labels. There’s a nice tutorial on using waterslide decals here. You will notice the process sounds quite complex, so for myself I just used regular paper and will wash and re-label jars between guests. More hygienic, too.
- Tick the relevant checkboxes (vegan, organic, etc)
- Using scissors or an x-acto knife cut out the shapes.
- Apply glue to the entire back of the label
- Apply the label and fill the jar with the toiletry of your choice.
The download links are at the bottom of the page, after the images. If you use them, send us a pic, it’s always nice to see designs put to good use. And if you can, a link back is always much appreciated :)
Terms and Conditions
- These designs are copyright of Limeshot Design. Not to be used for any commercial purposes without written consent from Limeshot Design.
- The files are provided “as is”. Please do not ask for changes or editable versions, I would love to help but I’m afraid current time limitations will simply not allow it.
- Needless to say, please don’t alter the designs and don’t offer them for download on your own site – link to this page instead.