Free Printable Mason Jar Labels

on January 16th, 2012

So lately I find myself drawn again to jars (old obsession). And since I have bought quite a few of them recently, a revamping of the pantry was quite in order, complete with colourful labels and pretty patterns. Which I now offer to you for free download, should you feel the spring clean itch.

UPDATE: It seems this post was rather popular – if you like the labels and can think of other things you’d like designed for download leave a comment below. Time permitting, I might add to the collection.

If you use them, send us a pic, it’s always nice to see designs put to good use. And if you can, a link back is always much appreciated :)

thumb Free Printable Mason Jar Labels

Instructions

• I have included a whole lot of pantry items, but if you have some stuff I have not provided a label for, no worries: there’s quite a few blanks in there as well.
  • There are two types of printables:
    1. Labels (circular, they fit the wide mouth mason jars but they can also be applied on the side of most jars or Tupperware containers)
    2. Bands (they will fit most jars, unless they are very large in diameter)
  • mason jar labels
  • I used both the labels and the bands for the 500ml jars, and only the labels for the 250ml jars.

How to apply labels

1. Print the required designs on a nice thick stock. I used a semi-gloss photo paper.
  2. Using a rounded cuticles scissors for the labels and a straight craft scissors for the bands cut out the shapes.
  3. Apply glue to the entire back of the label and on the ends of the band (you probably don’t want to glue it all over, it will be difficult to remove when you need to wash the jar)
  4. Apply the label or the band and fill the jar with the pantry item of your choice!

The download links are at the bottom of the page, after the jar images. Have fun!

Terms and Conditions

These designs are copyright of Limeshot Design. Needless to say, please don’t use these for commercial purposes, don’t alter the designs and don’t offer them for download on your own site – link to this page instead. Thank you!

mason jar labels
mason jar labels
mason jar labels
mason jar labels
mason jar labels
mason jar labels
mason jar labels
mason jar labels

Download

1. Label images (zip archive containing PDF labels – 7.4Mb)
  2. Band images (zip archive containing PDF bands – 12.8Mb)
  3. Blank band images (zip archive containing PDF bands – 5.2Mb)

174 Responses to “Free Printable Mason Jar Labels”

1. Maria says:

Thank you so much for these darling jar labels. I am using them for a wedding — putting the bride & groom’s names on them, with their wedding date. They are perfect!

2. Marsha Kaye says:

I am looking for blank labels I can print on for my products.
    You have a jar with Pearl Barley and I am looking for that type but blank in the middle in case I want to personalize something for someone.
    Do you sell blank ovals -like on a 32 ounce mayonaise jar? or blanks with the wrap around for a 32 ounce jar?
    Thank you for any help you can give me.
    Marsha Kaye

3. Gwen says:

I cannot wait to get home and print these labels out. My mom and I have been looking everywhere for these kinds of labels. These are going to be perfect!

4. Dawn M says:

LOVED the jar labels!

5. Sydney says:

It would be awesome if there was a peanut butter one! I just used one of your lovely blank ones on my newly made homemade peanut butter but my handwriting isn’t the best so it would be much prettier if it was typed on it! Also have you thought about adding another line so there would be two? one for the name, another for the date?

• limeshot says:

Hm, never thought about putting peanut butter in a mason jar! Good point about the date though, if I get around to it I may create a version with a date field. Thanks for the suggestion!

6. martha says:

hola las imprimi pero el archivo me pide una clave para abrirlo me pueden ayudar.

7. [...] To print a free label, visit Lime Shot. /* [...]

8. Anita says:

I used pinterest and facebook, but I would love to have the download for the labels and bands!! Too stinking adorable!!

9. [...] while. While he was racing around, I decided to label my salsa and pickle jars. I found these adorable labels. Unfortunately my color cartridge was running low so all my labels came out blue, but they are [...]

10. [...] Mason Jar Printables from Limeshot Design [...]

11. [...] Do you want these cute mason jar labels! Click on the link below and print, print away! http://limeshot.com/2012/free-printable-mason-jar-labels [...]

12. Jenny says:

Hi! These are adorable! We are having a fundraiser for our Zumba class to raise money for a new building. I am making and selling loaves of breads for it and I was wondering if I could use your labels to label the bread loaves? If that is okay please let me know. Thanks! -Jenny

13. Love, love, love these labels. First time canning my bounty from my beautiful garden, can’t wait to put these pretty labels on them. Thank you for sharing!

14. SHALOMI says:

LOVE THE LABELS!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!

15. Sophia says:

I love these printable lables! Now i can organize my pantry in style:) very excited to print them out and make use of them.Thanks for the good idea to use them for spice bottles

16. DeShane says:

These will be perfect for my girlfriend’s vintage/romantic themed wedding taffy party favors!!!! Thanks so very much for sharing your great work!!!!!!

17. [...] FREE Printable Jar Labels {LimeShot Design} [...]

18. Rio says:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you sharing these beautiful labels.

19. Judy says:

Awsome, I am dehydrating items and this is perfect for the jars to look nice on the counter. I love it! Thanks, j.

20. Hello:

I came here from Pinterest and I loved your labels. Thank you so much.

Greetings from México.

Mary Tere

21. [...] you know I wanted them to be functional and pretty, right? Right. A quick search landed me on Limeshot where I found these adorable labels specifically made for mason jars. Sweet, [...]

22. Emily says:

Thank you for the cute labels! I featured them in my post today with pictures at http://life-illustrated247.blogspot.com/2012/08/this-week-illustrated-painting-tip-and.html.

23. Emily says:

Thanks for the cute labels! I will be featuring them on my blog post tomorrow with pictures. I linked back… hope it works!

24. Melinda says:

Thanks so much, these were exactly what I was looking for. I made mixed berry Jam for some coworkers and I wanted a pretty label for them. You are so talented!

25. jacque says:

Loves these. Can you make it so I print on the blank ones. I need ones for quinoa, farro and such and my handwriting is awful:)

• limeshot says:

HI Jacque – I’m compiling a list of new stuff to put on labels, given that the audience for these has sort of gone international and some of the Australian ingredients I put on labels aren’t known in the US, and the other way around. Stay tuned for updates.

26. Imelda says:

Thank you so much for such a lovely labels. I’ve been doing the old fashion way and very standard.. ie. print it using office excel.
    Thank you it will surely brightened my kitchen shelves.
    and Can I use the label for cookies that i sell? (I do some baking at home). Thank you.

27. Lynette says:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love these labels to give on gift jars. You have created sweet and classy labels and shared them for free! Wonderful!

28. [...] still my heart- this website offers free printable labels to go on mason jars! Oh, goodness. This is going to make storing and [...]

29. [...] wrapping these around mason jars for our weddings favors/place [...]

30. Treva says:

Thanks. These are really nice. I like how they can be used on the top of the jars. this can turn an ordinary canning jar lid into something pretty, and worthy of sharing.

31. Diana says:

Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful labels – so glad you are willing to share your talents!! My pantry will be the envy of all my friends!! I’m organizing by color – have you made a blank label in the gold color?

32. Heather says:

Thanks a bunch…these are so cute!!! Thanks for being so willing to share:)

33. damla says:

these are so pretty, thanks:)

34. cathy rice says:

These are adorable…..I’m remodeling a 1989 farm house with a sweet pantry…..and am currently canning green beans….How fun to put a cute label on them! It feels so girly!

35. marla says:

These labels are fabulous!

36. [...] homemade fruit popsicles. 3. farm stand buttermilk doughnuts. 4. DIY sweet fabric lined jars. 5. printable mason jar labels. 6. salad in a jar. 7. mocha chip frappe. Posted in: a few things i love « INDEPENDENCE [...]

37. Brittney says:

Just wondering if you have a word sheet of these. I want to print them off for all of my spices, but I don’t want to hand-write the label. Thanks for your time! These are awesome!

38. tammy says:

Can you please make an apple butter, strawberry butter, pumpkin butter and peach butter labels?

• limeshot says:

There is such a thing as strawberry butter?! And all the other fruit butters too, isn’t it amazing how different pantry items are in various countries!

39. Liz says:

Thanks so much for the labels! They really gave my homemade pickles a little something extra. I posted some photos of the labels in use on my blog (http://bizandthebungalow.blogspot.com/2012/07/in-pickle.html). Thank you again for sharing! These are way cuter than anything I could have come up with!

40. [...] This jam turned out great.  My husband thinks it a little too sweet (surprising, since he has a big sweet tooth) but I think it balances out the balsamic vinegar and pepper perfectly.  The cute labels on my jars are from limeshot.com. [...]

41. Mary Beth says:

I’d love to see some for applesauce and jam – I can my own and this would be the perfect extra touch to my jars. I just made some and used the blank ones to write in my own! Oh, and as someone commented earlier, a whole page of those would be great, since generally canning involves a whole bunch of the same thing at once! :-)

42. aline says:

waouhhh elles sont vraiment tres jolies ,tu fais de tres belle chose ^^

43. [...] This jam turned out great.  My husband thinks it a little too sweet (surprising, since he has a big sweet tooth) but I think it balances out the balsamic vinegar and pepper perfectly.  The cute labels on my jars are from limeshot.com. [...]

44. kim says:

Thanks so much for these! can’t wait to use them :)

45. Heather says:

Absolutely beautiful! I saved a link so I can print these

46. Ashlee says:

These are lovely! Thank you! I will post pics and link back once I have them up!!

47. [...]  These cute labels are from HERE. [...]

48. Geal says:

I love the look of these. I will have to do this for my spices but need them a bit smaller. Can they be resized?

49. Jill D says:

I love the labels and want to use them to label my jam that I just made. Is there anyway to only have a page of the same label? I made strawberry jam and triple berry jam. I really don’t want to print out the other items. Thanks

• limeshot says:

Hi Jill – I might upload some one colour pages sometime, when I get a bit of free time (rare commodity these days). Or you could print out some blanks (they come in 2 colour pages) and use those.

50. Tosha says:

Thank you so much for these pretty labels can’t wait to print them and use =0)