Logo project for BizTweet, a business-centric Twitter product that provides a collaborative Twitter integration system for Joomla! websites. It is ideal for companies that use Twitter on a company-wide scale, with multiple users posting to the company Twitter account.
- Setup search criteria so that website visitors can check and keep watch on the latest Twitter posts for your desired seach terms.
- Users can define up to three of their own search terms to watch, right from the website
- Users Twitter details are securely stored ensuring maximum data encryption security to protect Twitter access details.
- Permission settings let you determine what user groups have the ability to post a Tweet using BizTweet.
- Displays own and friends’ timeline and replies for the company Twitter account, on one page on the company website
BizTweet required two logos, for the lite and Pro versions of the product. And I had very much fun and the opportunity to do some illustration work.
The brief was for a very clean and simple illustration. As such, some of the initial concepts were fairly corporate in the approach:
However, a full colour bird illustration below proved to be more representative for what is essentially a web 2.0 product. The final logo incorporated the Twitter bird and a web 2.0 look.
The final product: BizTweet Pro
For more information on BizTweet and to see it in action: http://www.jtips.com.au/biztweet.html