50 Unbelievable Manga Style Illustrations

on December 7th, 2009

First of all, allow me to apologize for the long period of silence; a few personal problems interfered with my productivity. That being said,the post today should make you feel better: it contains some of the most beautiful illustrations I’ve seen in a while.

I tried to include a variety of manga-style illustrations, that span a range of mediums and techniques. And make sure to scroll all the way down, I’ve saved the best for last.

Oh, and click on the thumbnails for the larger version. Have fun!

Tags:

29 Responses to “50 Unbelievable Manga Style Illustrations”

1. Yoshiki Tsubasa says:

I noticed some of the works has been taken from my friends artworks. Like a lot of thier collection is up there. Note: I’m from Malaysia and an Illustration manga artist. Artworks ranges from Kidchan, Toounit, Toonikun, Heise, Feimo and a few more artist i see is mostly from Deviantart. Did you ask for thier permission? If you have then its ok.

2. mcham law says:

nice collection. thanks for sharing

3. swapnil s says:

I really inspired W0o0w fantastik work collection manga japan illustrator (comic book)

4. Briana says:

Can you tell me the manga that some of these pictures or all were inspired from? I know some and don’t know others. THANKS!

5. tjCookie says:

wow niiiice!!!!!

6. WOW, some of the images are amazing. Some real talent, i love the mix of different medias, some of the colours and sketches are amazing.

thanks, h :)

7. swantron says:

Manga is sweet…I’m not a fan of anime, but manga is awesome. nice collection!

8. These are some amazing pieces! The detail on most of them are great. My daughter is the main manga fan in my family so I will send a link of this to her.

9. andrew says:

Thank you for the sharing, I like those last 3 coloring style..hmm I should practise when I have time

10. Those pics are some of the great anime pics that I’ve ever seen, please post more pics on your next post thanks in advance.

11. Great list! Was thinking of seeing a lot of the material you see on DA, but these are actually well illustrated with thought put into them, especially ones using a physical medium over digital

12. Yedijah says:

i like to draw manga too, several work since 2003, it just that not in color. these work-art is far from my progress. love to, – some day mine would be publish too. keep up the good work! ^-^

13. I can see some Bleach and One Piece characters but no Naruto? Anyways those are some of the most beautiful anime illustrations thanks for sharinf it out.

14. WOW great pics yoo awesome really. I saved all in my laptop. Thanks for sharing. keep updating please…

15. Carico says:

What beautiful pics. Some of them are simply amazing. Thanks for sharing.

16. Some of the pics looks very real, you know like cosplay. Anyways these illustrations are indeed beautiful.

17. Great illustrations, simply admirable talents. I really like manga a lot

18. Amazing illustrations! I can’t decide which one is the best…all are awesome…

19. Girlfriend says:

I too like the blonde with blue eyes. Also, one of the artwork looks like Final Fantasy character.

20. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by limeshot: New post: 50 Unbelievable Manga Style Illustrations http://bit.ly/8drnSS

21. Tamerax says:

That is a really really fantastic list.

22. Kasper says:

Nice collection you’ve made. They are totally awesome!

23. tommy says:

cool illustration, i love manga especially one piece and bleach.

24. Amazing! I really love manga.

This is great for posters.

25. Antony says:

I wish I could draw something like that..

26. Jamie says:

The illustrations are great. I have some posters of them. I like best the octopus.

27. Great list. The blond with blue eyes is an amazing illustration.

Good thing I just upgraded my wireless to N with the quality of these photos.

28. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ema Hoffmann and Ema Hoffmann, Happysoul (◕‿◕). Happysoul (◕‿◕) said: 50 Unbelievable Manga Style Illustrations RT @limeshot http://bit.ly/8drnSS [Awesome] [...]

29. Dean Saliiba says:

Wow, just wow!

I’m only just getting into manga after a friend showed me the light. :)

I’m going to show here these, she’ll love them! :)
    .-= Dean Saliiba´s last blog ..Music Might Be The Direction To Go =-.