35 Follow me on Twitter badges / buttons

on August 4th, 2008

Right click and save. Use as badges for your Twitter links. They have the same width as my IFollow badges, so that you can use them one under the other.

PLEASE SAVE THE IMAGES ON YOUR DESKTOP AND UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR SERVER. DO NOT LINK TO THEM FROM HERE. They will not display – I had to forbid hotlinking for these images, the bandwidth they were taking up was insane.

There are also some backgrounds to go with these badges – see the related posts section below. Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitter badge

If you are after any particular colour comment below and I’ll try to upload it.

Tags: ,

130 Responses to “35 Follow me on Twitter badges / buttons”

1. daniel sin says:

Thank your very much .

2. zurin says:

Thank you for a lovely selection!

3. [...] Credits: Information overload fire hydrant photo from SparkCBC at Flickr. Twitter follow-me badges from LimeShot Design. [...]

4. Well…..i am using 1^st (Black) badges for my Twitter links. Thanks for your effort.

5. dbrueck says:

many thanks for the badges!!!!
    d

6. DRE Medical Equipment says:

Thanks for the images!

7. [...] Follow me on Twitter badges / logos / buttons [...]

8. My search ends here. Thank you.

9. Faisal says:

Thanks a tonne for the great images !

10. Lesh says:

Thanks ever so much for providing these free images – very pretty :) I’ve used the magenta one

11. April says:

Thanks! Great work!

12. Hey. Thank you. I’ll definitely recommend this to my friends!

13. brandy says:

I am unable to thank you sufficiently for the posts on your web page. I know you set a lot of time and effort into all of them and hope you know how much I appreciate it. I hope I can do something identical for someone else one of these days.

14. Fantasy Game says:

Cool buttons. I don’t know why but they make me relax when I watch them. Thank you so much for sharing them.

15. [...] Follow me on Twitter badges / logos / buttons [...]

16. [...] Twitter Badges from limeshot – Multi-colored follow me Twitter badges from limeshot.com [...]

17. Hey!.. I have been looking for ages to decent images to for twitter following.. it is really hard to find anything decent.. I’m looking for facebook stuff as well? Thanks again

18. Hey there.. I have been looking for ages to decent images to use on our sites.. when it comes to twitter following.. its really hard to find anything decent.. Do you do any facebook stuff as well? Thanks again :) You have a new fan

19. guddu says:

Thanks for these wonderful images, Can I use one of these images in my blogs?

20. guddu says:

Thanks for these images, these are real handy.

21. [...] Популярные кнопочки для помещения в блог можно взять здесь, здесь и здесь, или здесь. [...]

22. chromeblips says:

I am planning to put this badge on my website. Is there any alternative size of the badge here?

23. mims says:

hi:)) im just new in twitter :)) pls follow me thankyou:) my twitter name is mimsdrue09

24. Thank you! They are beautiful but I think there is still a lot of people that are not familiar with the Twitter thing so I still have one that says Twitter.

25. pier says:

i love twitter black&white.. but i need one green&white for my next website could you post it please))) green 7fbf1f

26. Jazzyshiz says:

follow me on twitter JarrodMGovender :)
    cheers

27. El Terminali says:

greats, thanks for images

28. [...] Follow me on Twitter badges / logos / buttons [...]

29. Thanks for the images! :)

30. [...] to cross-promote your Twitter page on all of your social media and online outlets. Add a “Follow Me on Twitter” link on your Web site, blog, newsletter, Facebook page, or in e-mail [...]

31. [...] Download Here Click here to report broken link in this post. [...]

32. Mély says:

Thanks so much :-)

33. Kev!n says:

Actually i found this while i was surfing Google pics ! thanx

34. Thankyou so much for the Twitter graphic! I love it! I have the Radish Twitter on my blog!

Hugs.. Amy

Amy\\\´s last blog post: PMS?? site: [site]

35. limeshot says:

Hi guys, thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment.

@Sara: I’m sorry, but I can’t provide you the eps file. Happy to do a custom job for you though.

@Chris Stigson: developing a following on Twitter is indeed a full time job. That’s the only way to get any outcome out of social media.

I have been very busy lately and had no time to update this site as I should have; but I have some iPhone wallpapers for Valentine’s Day to upload and some vector resources, so stay tuned!

Cheers
    Ema

36. Sara says:

I’m lookng for a psd or eps to give my designer with the white twitter bird and brown tree branch. I love your stylish badges but need to make one that incorporates my company’s name and is a little bigger. Can you provide a link to the psd or eps OR does anyone know where to find it?

Thanks!
    Sara

37. I love the blue wavy badge. Thanks.

38. Liz says:

Love these badges! Thanks for making them available.

39. Thanks for these wonderful badges. I’ve been searching for a quality badge and I’ve finally found it!

40. Very good selection. Thank you for sharing this.

41. I was searching for this badges.Thanks for sharing these beautiful badges.

42. I actually ended up here after looking for a random image script, thanks for the images though they will come in handy!